Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Go

 The other day's photoshoot with the staff
(My cheeks tho, sheesh!)
We haven't received the class photos yet though but I'm looking forward!
10 years from now, I'd look back to this year being a year of tests and tribulations :)
So the boss decided to celebrate the end of August baby and early September baby together
When she wanted to give me the card of well wishes, I decided to have the above for keepsake
Best boss, hands down!
Kak Layla, I mean, Teacher Layla! :3
It's nice to have more Muslim teachers now because I feel more valued as a Muslim individual.
There are more voices to back me up for anything that may be an issue to our religion.
You get what I mean? Yes? No? Okay.

I've been in a turmoil of feelings lately and I don't know why.
There's just something on my mind that's been bothering me.
The realisation that struck me as I was lying in bed one night.
After the truth sunk in.
I don't know what the future holds, or if it's the end of us,
or if it's really my fault in the first place,
or just simply pride and ego...
But I feel sorry this happened.
That's all.
I'm only focusing on the positives in my life right now, ditching the negatives and standing up firmly for my rights and beliefs.
I know now it's a lot harder than it sounds but I'm still trying.
Whatever this is now, I accept it with a heavy heart but I know it's for the best.

2 and a half months till the school year ends.
The kids are growing too fast. Too. Fast.
Dedicating this week to my assignments.
& staring at Calum's face before I close my eyes.
(Literally because he's on my phone wallpaper hahaha sorry Bang Mus :3)


Believe the tunnel can end, believe your body can mend
Yeah, I know you can make it through 'cause I believe in you
So let's go put up a fight, let's go make everything alright
Go on and take a shot, go give it all you got

Oh, yeah, I know it's not easy
I know that it's hard, no, it's not always pretty

Get up and go, take a chance and be strong
Or you could spend your whole life holding on
Don't look back, just go, take a breath, move along
Or you could spend your whole life holding on
You could spend your whole life holding on

No comments:

Post a Comment