Saturday, August 29, 2015

Hey You


The abang finally planned a really good date.
(Not that our other dates were not good but, this was really an interesting one!)
Check out our couple Roshe!
*heart eyes*



I was a super excited girl amongst the flowers that he couldn't stop laughing at me.
Hahahahaha.
But the Cloud Forest was a little boring so... I tamed down after a bit. 
Was only awed by the waterfall.

Thank you for today, you.
I really enjoyed myself. :3


We don’t have to say forever,
I’m cool with whatever,
Love is coping.
We can just sit here at night,
Just two strangers in the night,
Ain't that what we're supposed to do?

We say what we say,
We do what we do,
We love who we love,
Hey, you.
If this is the moment, the moment of truth,
I don’t wanna miss it, hey you, hey you, hey you.

No comments:

Post a Comment