Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Over and Over

Most exciting event in August?
Our 6th year anniversary and finally celebrating it together.
BaliThai lunch at RWS, cable cars and ice-cream!
Time really flies, it's not even funny.

I'm very tired nowadays.
No matter how early I sleep, or accidentally fall asleep,
I'm still tired the next day.

Currently pretty excited for the upcoming field trip to SEA Aquarium on 1st Sept.
I've got 2 almost full classes of attendance and it's a record breaker for a field trip!
Excited and stoked for this, literally got all my camera stuff ready for pictures and videos I'm gonna take while there with them.
Sadly, they don't allow food and drinks to be consumed in the premises so my plan for the picnic in front of the huge ocean gallery was ruined.
Need to find something for the kids to do while there, though.

I start classes tomorrow again.
Alhamdulillah, so far, I've been doing well.
I'm just looking forward to completing it and moving on to the next phase of my life......

Cheh, no la please. 
My sis keeps talking about leaving the country.
She's so adamant about it, it gets scary sometimes.
I don't know, man.
I have to help out for the upcoming elections, by the way, which sucks balls.

Okay, gonna go now.
Till the next post, InsyaAllah.
I hope so.
Been having too much chest pains lately. :'(

You know something I don't 
It's not like you to be cold 
Every night replayed over and over 
You say things that I don't 
You make me feel alone 
Every night replayed over and over

No comments:

Post a Comment