Saturday, November 9, 2013

When I Look To The Sky

Because surprises have always been part of the package.
But he wasn't all that surprised.
He said he expected it.
Gotta work harder. *muka determined*

He never fails to cheer me up no matter what I'm feeling.
I will miss him next year.

Assalamualaikum! I'm still feeling tired and I don't even know why. Rushing out the remaining components of my practicum folder. Just wanna get it over and done with as soon as possible. Thought I could use a break and just update darlin', ol', faithful blog. :3

The past week has been a breeze, due to my not being at work for 2 days because of the field visits that are part of the practicum requirement. So it meant not being able to meet my babies for 2 days, and in total if you include the Deepavali holidays, it would be 5 days since I met them. T.T

But anyway, yesterday was terrible because of a complaint from a parent that involved me and JL, and put our abilities into question. I was terrified, but JL somehow managed to handle the situation, even though I don't quite agree with her choice of words. Don't wanna talk about it.

But while I was interrogating the child outside the music room, where the rest of the children were actually watching Tom and Jerry on the TV, suddenly they shouted, followed by a shout from JL. And then all of them came running out of the room. I was overwhelmed because Wayn, Nathania, Jessica and Grace came to hug me at the same time and I got thrown backwards. Luckily I was sitting on the gym mattress. I was so blur as to why they all ran out.

Guess why?

There was a flying cockroach that appeared out of nowhere. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

So funny la these kids. And JL.

Anyway, I've been giving some thoughts on a small project that I intend to turn into a small business. I've been wanting to start a little business of my own, initially being selling shawls and all that. But I scraped the idea because there's so much competition out there and I just didn't feel like going up for it. Then I considered picking up sewing. My mum's friend offered to teach me, but I just don't have the sewing machine. So I told her I'll start learning once my course ends. Then, when I saw someone crocheting a purse on the train, I suddenly had the interest too. Macam banyak je nak belajar. I want to pick up knitting too, 'cause my mum has the needles and yarn. She used to knit, when she was pregnant with me, she knitted a blouse for me, but it turned out too small for me. :O And I wanna learn to play the ukulele too! And continue my piano too! :(

See my dilemma! I may be young, and there's so much I want to learn, but I just don't seem to have the time for the things I want to learn. But then again, it's all about time management, right?

"Bak peribahasa, di mana ada jalan, kat situ kita jalan!"

"Oi kau perosak bahasa kau tau? Mana ada peribahasa macam tu?"

Hahahahahahahahaha! Okay, serious. I thought I'd just start with knitting or crocheting first. Just the basics first till I get the hang of it. I was also thinking of making my own headbands too, since I'm like in love with that kind of hijab style.

Mum's been pushing me to run my own business just as a side income. She said she could help me handle the customers and all that. I've just been considering it, but it definitely wouldn't be apparels. :) We'll just see how it goes. Priority is getting the course over and done with. :B

Kita yang usahakan, Allah yang tentukan. :)

I guess I'll slowly pick up the skills as I go along. I always had this picture in my mind of me sitting in a rocking chair (or something like that, haha), pregnant and knitting stuff for my kids. Okay la, kinda too soon for that, but I can just see myself doing stuff like that. 'cause I always told myself that I need to get all these kinds of valuable skills once I'm married. It will make everything easier.

For example, husband seluar terkoyak... Just pick up the needle and sew. Nak alas meja, tak payah beli, pick up the needle and knit. Nak shawl? Beli kain je, jahit kat tepi. 

:D

Now, we reach the more solemn topic. Today marks the third year since my aunt's demise. Her battle with cancer, ended on this very day and I remember it all too well. Rushing down to KK Hospital from RP (partial, duh), hugging her so tightly when I saw her still alive, my sis feeling upset because my aunt's condition just had to worsen on her birthday, bidding her farewell for the last time without even realising it, falling asleep in tears and waking up with news that she passed on just after midnight.

It still hurts sometimes whenever I remember her. In my prayers, in my journeys around the island, or just at random times. Wishing that she got the chance to know that I finally became a teacher, finally achieved my dreams. Because I knew she always believed in education. She never got the chances I wish she got but I know somewhere, she's watching. :)

I miss her so much. But at least now, she's out of her misery. But her presence will always be missed. :'(

I guess this is all. Dah emo ni. Hais. One more month! Yay, dapat bonus in December, InsyaAllah! Boleh beli camera baru! Hee. Yay, agaknye dapat K2 jugak next year. Yay, yay, yay!

Till my next post! Salam!

When I look to the sky
Something tells me you're here with me
And you make everything alright

And when I feel like I'm lost
Something tells me you're here with me
And I can always find my way when you are here

No comments:

Post a Comment