Saturday, November 16, 2013

Games and food feast!
The one I'm hugging, I call him Taeyang.
OMG SO CUTE PLS!
My principal said he looks like a chipmunk though.
HAHA.
*melts*


Sweet Nathania. :3
(Siddique and Grace masok frame je....hahaha.)

Assalamualaikum! It is officially the start of the school holidays! I bade farewell to the above children yesterday, some of whom I may not get to see again next year because they're moving back to their countries. :(

It was also sad to see the K2s go. Akil even gave me this!
I felt so touched, and close to tears. This boy is very sweet, and he has a very sweet smile too. Gah, gonna miss these kids so bad. :(

And so, I have about 1 and a 1/2 month more to go till the course ends. Currently finishing the remains of my practicum folder so that I can submit it by the end of next week. :B

Until my next post. And I should also mention that I'm already working on a project with my sis. Gonna visit a few places next weekend to get our resources. Bismillah, anything for my future.

Salam, and Fazzoutzz! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment