Saturday, November 2, 2013

Lego House

Assalamualaikum, semua!

Faz is finally feeling happy and free, now that practicum and appraisal are over! Alhamdulillah, both went well. And yesterday, the school celebrated Deepavali/Diwali and my dearest babies got the chance to make their very own Rangoli (not the above picture though) because Bharathi's mommy was so sweet to draw up A4 size papers of a peacock so that the children can put liquid glue and sprinkle coloured rice over it, just like the actual Rangoli. I didn't have the time to take any pictures of the children in action because I was busy helping them squeeze out the glue. I'm pretty sure the children had fun, and I sure did enjoy myself too. Fashion shows, mass Indian dance and Rangoli making, I learnt more about our fellow Indian friends. Honestly, everyday I learn something from the people and children around me. :)

So we had a valuable teachable moment today when we met for an impromptu date after what feels like donkey years. We went around Plaza Singapura, from Uniqlo to find his black shirt for the GNK show this Tuesday, to Cotton On Kids to find Farah's belt, to Spotlight to find the cloth for the cats' new DIY scratching post, to Daiso to look for nothing in particular, to endless walking around, to finally buying Resident Evil 6, to endless jokes and laughter, to just really appreciating and enjoying each other's company. I wanted to watch a movie, badly wanted to watch Thor 2 so I could secretly ogle at Chris Hemsworth's macho-ness (heh!) but he said he had ngaji tonight. So we scraped that idea and just walked around.

Then, when I just about reached my house, he texted and said there was no ngaji today. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry because he said his ngaji place was dark and empty.

It's so funny how selengeh this whole moment was. We could have had more time together had he double checked but, hahahahaha.

I wasn't mad or whatever la. I was able to meet him at least, and that was enough. And the topics we talked about are still echoing in my head and making me smile.

This sweet guy.

This funny man.

If I had to give advice to ladies out there who are looking for their life partners, I'd say find someone who can make you laugh, who knows how to cheer you up when you're down and knows what to say to make you crack just a simple smile. Because laughter is one of the best medicine. :)

And so, our teachable moment is: Always double check, guarantee confirm plus chop, something before you go ahead and do it, whatever it is. :D *rolling on the floor laughing at Ahmad*

The things he does that can just make me laugh. But well, I've done things that embarrassed me too so, yeah. :B

Still, I can't contain the love I feel for this guy who has, over time, made me realise how so very important he is to me. Sometimes I can't believe how so very lucky I am, to the point I get super emotional. :') 

Thank you for everything, dearest. :3

One more week till my practicum period is ovaaahhhh!

Alhamdulillah, in less than 2 months' time, I'll be completing the diploma. And InsyaAllah, I'll continue on to take a degree next year. 

Until here, folks. Till my next post, and till then, may you guys always be in the best of health. Amin. :3

I'm out of touch, I'm out of love
I'll pick you up when you're getting down
And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now
I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind
I'll do it all for you in time
And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now, now

No comments:

Post a Comment