Sunday, October 13, 2013

This is Alyssa.
She is the 3rd child I know who has Down Syndrome.
I realized I have a softer spot for children with special needs.
Unfortunately, my dad doesn't allow me to go into that sector.
Sigh.

Salam!!

I've had a rough week. From being constantly bullied by one single boy, to getting my tudung yanked by him and me dragged across the room because Jeanne was dragging him away from me, to people talking behind my back as usual, to being blamed for the stupid computer thing, to sigh, whatever.

Currently doing my lesson plans for when my practicum supervisor visits on the 28th and 29th. Woke up early to do housework, despite the fact that I slept at 2am. Jeesh. But the house is still messy, all thanks to Farah. Well, kids.

I don't have much to say 'cause I'm not really in the mood for saying much. But I do have to add that I finally gave the boyfriend his birthday present yesterday. And I thought Ahmad would send me to AIC alone but no, the whole family went along. Hahahaha. I still can't seem to warm up to his parents. I'm being too formal, still. :O But they seem okay with me. Like when I arrive for ngaji, his parents will be all smiles. And in my mind, I'd be like, "Okay, Faz, focus. Don't do anything stupid." Like trip over my dress.

*inserts muka gelak-gelak here*

Okay, I'm gonna go, otherwise I won't be able to finish my work. May the coming week go smoothly because it's the start of practicum! :O:O

Salam and me outz!

No comments:

Post a Comment