Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Feels Like The First Time

Before

After

This is my art learning centre. I spent from 4.30pm to 7pm today to tidy and pack the unwanted stuff up. Preparing for my practicum which starts on Monday. Stress, stress.

My boyfriend just gave me a surprise call just now. Heh. So happy to hear his voice, you know. I've been so super busy with assignments and work, and he's been super busy with work and all that NS stuff, that we barely even have time to meet. And for the record, we haven't met for 2 and a half weeks now. If I told Rachelle this, she'd be like, "Huhhh? Why until like that?" Again. Sometimes, people just can't believe that we could drag on for weeks without meeting. I get that kind of reaction a lot from people. But honestly, it's not like I want this to happen to us. If I could, I want to meet him every single day, 24 hours. But, sometimes, life gets in the way and all you can do is suck it up and hang on. Because you know that the next time you get to meet, it would be worth all that long wait. :)

And this pretty much sums up the entire post. I haven't had a title for the past few posts, I think, so here goes one after a while. From the Pitch Perfect "The Riff-Off" scene, where Jesse stepped up with his song that made him so freaking hot! When I'm obsessed with a celebrity, I'm very obsessed right? Hahahaha. Okay. Time to sleep. Last class tomorrow before the week ends to start of with le practicum.


And I guess it's just the woman in you 
That brings out the man in me 
I know I can't help myself 
You're all in the world to me 
It feels like the first time 
It feels like the very first time 
It feels like the first time

No comments:

Post a Comment