Tuesday, September 24, 2013

When will our turn be? :p

The middle one apologized to my parents last Friday night.
We may be on talking terms now, but we don't know if we'll be as close as we used to be. :(

Ignore me holding up the "Still single" sign. I just grabbed and go. :p
After this particular picture, she salam-ed my mum and hugged her.
And they both started crying.
It touched my heart to tears. :(

Salam! I initially wanted to talk about what happened between my aunt and my parents but I'm really too tired right now. But I also decided not to talk about it anyway because it might just evoke tears from me and I'd turn emotional, which I don't want to because I'm already too tired.

Why am I tired? As usual, work + Y-boy. I swear, he can just really make me go into depression. Every single time he starts getting angry and crying loudly to get his way or attention, I get a massive headache. Macam nak scotch tape je mulut dia tu. Today, he was so angry at me that he smacked the worksheets I was holding in my arms till it fell to the floor. I was this close to strangling him there and then, but I had 14 pairs of eyes watching us too. So I told the other Indian kids, "You saw what he did right? Now you tell his mama later okay?"

Easy peasy, I've got witnesses, because his mother doesn't seem to understand OR realize how seriously disturbing her son's attitude in school is. And I was so frustrated that I told his mother frankly just now, he just wants to get his way everytime and I can't always meet his needs because I have 17 other children's needs to meet as well so it will be unfair to the others if he keeps getting what he wants.

Bingo! That shut his mother up though. She was like, I understand, Teacher, I understand.

That's enough about work. I'm really, really so tired. Just finished the learning centres plan so I'll email it off first before I go to sleep.

Hope everyone's in the best of health. The sun's been merciless these past few days. It's so hot out! Take care and salam!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment