Wednesday, September 11, 2013

In the practice of tolerance, one's enemy is the best teacher.


Today, you've made me realize many things. How I ignored and shrugged away the others' comments about how I'm so tolerant with you. How the rest "salute" me for being that patient and tolerant with you. How you twisted my own words against me. How you twisted your words to your advantage, but the rest still could see through you. How some of the things you say sometimes are just simply unnecessary. How you twisted your words to make others have bad impressions about the person you speak about.

Today, I realized how cunning you are. How downright cruel you've been, without me even realizing it. And now I ask myself, why do I repeatedly have to work with these kind of people? What have I done wrong? Why can't I just have peace as I work? Why do I have to have such bullshit all the time? 

Today, I rant.

I can't stand you. I really can't stand you. Today was the final straw. I can't understand why I'm always being sabotaged so many times already. I try to be good to everybody. I'm nice to everyone. So why? Why do I get this kind of treatment?

I'm still being as patient as I can continue to be. Because I still have support from my other fellow colleagues as well as my principal, so Alhamdulillah for that. 

Sigh. Just one more term to endure working with her. I don't want to think about next year.

Hello and salam everybody. Whoever is still bothering to read this blog la. Sorry I'm pretty moody today and just had to rant all of the above because I was feeling upset since this morning. I spilt my hot soya bean drink before I could even drink it. I had to listen to this person's endless chatter about the same personal problems she had and I'm already sick of hearing the same predicament she is in because really, in my honest opinion, she made the decision so this is the consequence of it. Basically, you asked for it. Stop complaining and seeking attention because honestly, you're just annoying the rest of us.

You're like this negative vibe for me at my workplace. Once I'm away from you, my ears rest, my heart pumps slower, my blood flows back to its normal rate.

I'm very drama, right, I know. Hahahaha.

Anyway, this past year has taught me a lot of lessons but the most important one I learnt and have been practising, is to let go.

That's why, I'm letting it go now. :)

Yes, Fazlun can let go now. (Whoopee!)

Things that upset me, things that make me cry, things that anger me, I've learnt to let go of those past incidents. I end up even forgetting it, right down to the smallest detail. Because I told myself, I told my heart, [finally], that it's no use holding grudges due to the past. Whatever happened in the past should stay there. It shouldn't be brought forward; it'll just make you miserable that way. Whatever happened today, happened, but it's over. It's part of the past now. But by using what I learnt today, I can make a better tomorrow for me. Be it related to work, or my character.

How come I didn't realize this a lot lot lot lot x193820414 sooner?

I know, right. With age, comes major common sense kicking in. I wish I was like this since 2009. It would have saved me from a whole truckload of problems.

But hey, I'm learning. I'm always learning. To be a better person, a better Muslimah, a better teacher, a better friend, a better sister, a better daughter, a better girlfriend. I'm even training myself to be a better wife. :)

Oh wow hey! Long post! Been a while!


Hahaha, at the expense of my assignment. Okay la, have to go do it now. My sis designed the flyer for me and it looked pretty awesome. I'm so blessed. Hahahaha!


Salam, and always stay in the best of health, InsyaAllah! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment