Sunday, September 8, 2013

Almost Is Never Enough




Students at KCC.
Shu Yin and Zheng Quan, whose father owned a coffeeshop on Ubin.
So their mom came with us and gave us a tour of Ubin.



Salam!!!! Sorry for the hiatus but I was gonna share about the Ubin trip! :D

It was a fun and tiring day at Ubin because 1) I volunteered to take Landee, my principal's 5 year old daughter, as a passenger on my bicycle 2) There were too many hills to cycle up, given the extra weight I had on me 3) I didn't have breakfast, hahaha! 4) Given the team's habit of always making fun of each other, the whole thing turned out to be quite fun.

But most of them were complaining of getting bitten by mosquitoes. Me? I covered from head to toe, bro. No mosquito can touch me except on my face and hands. :D

Yesterday, I went for the phonics workshop at Blue Skies, which was located at Potong Pasir. I have to admit, it was worth my time and money. You can't get this kind of workshop from MOE or PCF. Sigh. Anyway, it ended earlier than expected so I decided to join Mr. Ahmad and his bro at Vivocity. Feels like ages since I last saw the guy but it was on my birthday that I last saw him. I swear, sometimes it feels like time is passing too fast but it actually isn't. It's just me and my heart and simply missing him all the time. :(

Gonna watch The Mortal Instruments tomorrow with mah sisto. Thus, the title of this post. :D It's a really nice song, and she kept saying it was a nice movie so since I haven't been to the movies for a long time, I'll just go for something worthy of my time.

Still haven't watch Percy Jackson, Monsters University, Despicable Me 2, TEEN WOLF SEASON 4 LATER EPISODES, Vampire Diaries Season 4.

I'm so left behind. :(

How almost, almost is never enough
So close to being in love
If I would have known that you wanted me
The way I wanted you
Then maybe we wouldn't be two worlds apart
But right here in each other's arms
And we almost, we almost knew what love was
But almost is never enough

No comments:

Post a Comment