Saturday, September 14, 2013

We've Got Tonight


Salam!

Ahmad just received his 3-in-1 lens yesterday that included fish eye, wide and macro lens and he was somehow really, cutely, super excited after receiving it. Hehe. Why sho cute, baby?

Anyway, after a long hiatus, had ngaji at his place again this morning as usual. It was pretty much the usual, but I just wanted to highlight on how cute his grandmother is. His nenek was already out when I arrived, so I actually thought I wouldn't be seeing her. Then at around 10 or 1030, she arrived home with Fatah. She came towards me to salam, and then she said something like "Hari Raya tak datang?" and all I could do was laugh, guiltily of course. :/ But she was joking. I think.

So while we were continuing with the hadith, okay. Just picture it in your head. In the dining room, I was at the dining table, sitting and facing the living room while his mum sat opposite me, but all she sees will be the mirror behind me. Then while I happened to be looking up as she was explaining the hadith, suddenly nenek's head appeared from behind the wall and she stood there and grinned friggin' widely and waved her hands like sort of telling me to wait. You know that hand gesture when you're telling someone to wait, but from a distance. Yeah, that.

I don't know what that meant though. As in, wait for what? But it made me want to laugh. Really, she's too cute!!! All I did was smile as secretly as I could because his mum was still explaining away. Hahah. 

So when Ahmad was taking the car from the carpark, I waited with nenek under the block and she suddenly told me about how Ahmad called home and told her to tell me to wait for him. Awwwwww! So I was just listening to her as she "Mustaqim..." this and "Mustaqim..." that. I dunno, I just like listening to her and answering her questions wherever appropriate. You can just tell how close her relationship with Ahmad is.

Myself as an onlooker, and outsider, I feel envious that he could receive that kind of love as he grew up. All those of you who still have grandparents, treasure them. Keep them close to you and your heart, because you'd never know when you'll never have that chance again. That hug, that kiss, that love. I used to have my grandfather, but now, well, things have changed. Too much.

Too much emotions. & all I meant to do was talk about how cute his grandma is. Hahaha.

I've got the sweetest boyfriend. Even after 4 years, I still get butterflies whenever I see him. As he was driving me home, with his nenek riding shotgun and me at the back, I just couldn't stop watching him. Not creepy watch but just, looking at him. :) He's just really sweet and cute and good to me all these years. I'm so blessed to have him. :3

I know it's still a long way to go for bigger plans for us but, I know no one else can love me the way he does. That's why this probably explains the first picture. Even if it won't be anytime soon, I'm gonna wait. I'm always gonna wait for him. :)

And with that, we end our update. I submitted an assignment yesterday and boy, does it feel good to not have any assignment to worry about at the moment. Haha. I'm already starting on the one due on 7 October though. A headstart is always better than last minute work. Besides, my practicum is coming. Jeng3. One whole month of 8am-5pm work. Well, starting next year, it will be like that anyway. I have to start getting used to it. Omg, I need to reiterate again how much adulthood sucks. More money, less time, less energy. :(

Always be in the best of health all. Salam. :3

Still here we are, both of us lonely
Longing for shelter, from all that we see
Why should we worry?
No one will care, girl
Look at the stars now, so far away
We've got tonight
Who needs tomorrow?
We've got tonight, babe
Why don't you stay?

No comments:

Post a Comment