Friday, August 9, 2013

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI

Assalamualaikum!!!
We turned 4 on 7 August 2013!

Indeed, it has been a crazy but wonderful journey these past 4 years with him, and everything we had to go through together, we were there by each other's side, even when it's not in the physical sense. I'm so blessed and thankful to have someone who always tries his best to be my support during my hardest times. Someone who has seen the worst of me, but still chooses to stick around because he says he loves me more than just my exterior. *tears* Thank you, my dearest man, for being such a great inspiration to me all these years together. For accepting me for who I am and loving me for who I am. It takes great strength, character and virtue to love someone like me, especially someone like me. I always doubt myself, I'm always doubting my own worthiness for him, but he doesn't seem to doubt anything at all. It's like, being me is just enough for him. Such is the goodness in him. I can't even think of anyone who is as good as he has been to me. I might start crying anytime so I'll just stop here. Thank you, Ahmad Mustaqim, for being the best you could for me, for being endlessly patient with me, for all the love and joy you've given me the past 4 years. I just can't thank you enough. I hope for more years with you, and that the love and patience you have for me will never fade. I hope you don't tire of me and I hope you won't stop fighting for us. I love you. :3

Having said that, let's move on to the next topic! National Day!

On 7 August, as well, we had a combined celebration for the KCC branch and it was also the day my dearest N2-4 children performed their dance item they have been practising for one and a half month in front of a huge audience. It was quite a tiring day for me because 1) I was fasting 2) The host kept telling the kids to scream 3) The crowd was crazy and the children kept getting mixed up with another class from another school 4) I had to keep the children under control as they screamed and shout excitedly

Busy, busy, busy 

Well, partner in crime.
I like how the flag happens to be in front of us. HAHA!

Okay now, this picture below was a damn hilarious scene. Our N2-4 children were doing their dance item with N2-1, N2-2 and N2-3 on stage. We have 2 songs actually, Xiao Xiao Ping and Singapore Cheer. The soundman got the songs mixed up so there was a bit of a technical problem so while they fixed that, the 3 of us were telling the children to be in their Singapore Cheer positions. "Take off your hat, hold your hat and squat down!" We were shouting our heads off, actually. We all used hand gestures too but the kids looked so blur! Must have been overwhelmed by the crowd around the stage, poor dears. Even though I was busy telling the children to do what they're supposed to do, I was very much aware of the event photographers training their cameras on us. You can even see Rachelle looking directly at the camera. Hahahaha!

I don't know why but I really like how I look here. I think I was staring a child down but doing it with a friendly look because all the parents' eyes are on us teachers that day. I also don't know why I wasn't even paying attention to the MP's speech. Now I'm pretty sure a child was bullying another at this point, because that day, there was this one boy who kept injuring his friends with his flag's stick. I was so, ugh! But anyway, I like how my shawl makes it look like I have long "hair". :p

Now, finally!

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all my Muslim readers, families and friends! Minal aidin wal faizin! 

Meet Tiffy!
His owner put him on a leash outside the house, with the end tied to the door.
It was sooooooooooo cuuuteee!
When you talk to it, it responds!
My cats only respond when you call their names.
That also depends on their moods.
Sigh.
And this fella's fur was soooooooo soft!!!!!
*hearts coming out from my eyes*


When Ahmad called me this morning and teased me, he said my head chain looks like lampu lap lip. Kurang asam punye boyfriend kan? Hahaha. But it's okay, it's very rare to have him call me on the phone and talk like we were right next to each other.

So anyway, I finally got a decent photo taken with my grandpa. Yesterday was a very sad day for me. Not only does 1st Syawal remind me of the day 3 years ago when we thought Angah bisu was gonna die. And on top of that, I was observing my grandpa's interaction with everyone, at every house.

When I salam him and mint maaf, here's what he said to me:

"Doakan Tok Bak ye, doakan Tok Bak dapat jumpe Hari Raya tahun depan."

He said the same thing to my sis too. We find it strange but coming from an elderly of age, it's probably normal. He supported my decision to further my studies to degree as well as the intention to someday open my own school.

I miss him, really. I miss the old days when I was a child. I would sit on his lap and he'll jerk his legs like in a riding a horse motion. I used to enjoy it so much. But now, he looks frail like crazy. :(

I guess this is all. I don't feel like emo-ing evern though my mood matches such a post. See you all in my next post, Insyallah. Assalamualaikum. May you all be in the best of health always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment