Tuesday, August 13, 2013

:B

What Ahmad sent me a couple of days back.
I know right.
He's so annoying but cute sometimes I just wanna strangle him.
Thing is, he makes me laugh so effortlessly.
:3:3:3

This girl and her lil sis are turning so makcik-makcik.
So annoying but cute!
I can't make up my mind.

Aisehhhh, ape macam.
Boleh masok majalah Manja tak?
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Freestyle yo!

Assalamualaikum! I am back with another update, very unexpectedly because I just feel like talking somehow (even though I have assignments and an observation lesson plan to complete). I'm so super duper busy, and I can foresee myself being even more busier once we start going for Sparks C1-C6. Sigh.

Anyway, I can finally lunch with my colleagues now. Back to our usual stupid lame jokes and laughter again. I will be so sad once Rachelle leaves next year. Why must we be paid so low? It doesn't tempt you to stay in the organisation. Sigh.

I wanna invest on a good digital camera, and I've been wanting to since last year. I've been saving, and I actually do have enough now but, I just can't touch that money because it's purely savings. Sad right? I told myself to just get one once I get my bonus....... In freaking DECEMBER. Okay, fine, it's a few months away; by the time I blink, it will be December already. :D

Mind you, I haven't been spending lately. 2 months, it has been, since I last shopped for clothes and whatnots. Shopping for Eid is a different thing, okay. I paid for my own Eid outfit this year for the first time and it feels so.... awesome. Like it's a stepping stone to growing up, really growing up. I've been paying for my own bills too, since I started working, and for the cats' needs too. Haaaa, no wonder la my account drained so fast on top of my daily transport and food expenses. HAHAHA. And don't forget my insurance too. Bottom line, I'm no longer a fulltime student. Gotta step away from that era already and start being responsible with my money.

And this Eid! My uncles and aunties kept asking me:

"Fazlun! When's your turn to get married?!"

Ye la, mentang-mentang Abang Fazli nak kahwin next month, korang target aku jugak la. I almost told them, "Kite tunggu Ahmad." but I stopped myself. :p

Because some of them don't know who Ahmad is. Yet. :D

So my reply ended up being, "Lepas degree."

And luckily, no one started on the buat ape belajar tinggi-tinggi stuff, otherwise, I'd probably flare, haha! So after I replied that, they went (literally) ".................." *inserts muka gelak2 here*

Give me 3 years la, gaise. I know uolls tak sabar nak rasa my nasi minyak. HAHAHAHAHAH!

Okay, enough about the kahwin-kahwin stuff. I have to be in bed already now. Hoping it doesn't rain tomorrow morning. It sucks to arrive at AIC and work all drenched. Plus, the cold is unbearable and makes my chest pain act up. It's been frequent every single time it rains like crazy. I have to rely on soup and hot drinks just to stay warm.

Stay in the best of health, my dear readers, whoever you guys are. Thank you for still reading this pathetic, updated-when-I-feel-like-it blog. Your dedication is very much appreciated.

Assalamualaikum! Kalau tak jawab, dosa, kalau jawab, sayang! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment