Friday, August 23, 2013

I Wanna Grow Old With You



In a nutshell, this is of yesterday.
Him turning up at AIC in the morning as a surprise for me.
When I was coming down the lift at school, I was having butterflies in my tummy.
I was nervous for some reason.
And it could be because we haven't met since 25 july.
Even Rachelle was shocked.
She said busy is just an excuse.
Well, she doesn't know half the story so, yeah.

And the sweetest message, for the record.
Actually, what came after that was even sweeter.
To the point that I was crying on the train home.
Never have I felt so blessed to meet such a soul.
To be loved by such a big-hearted, selfless person.
So blessed.
So very, very blessed.

I'm crying already.

I wanna grow old with you too.
There's no one else that I can picture my old age with.
:3

Here's a post on Le Love that touched my heart. Read it here.

What if love is far more than that? What if it's not just physical attraction, or sex, or strength of emotion, or a really nice guy that makes you feel not-lonely? 

What if love is a lifestyle? 

What if "love" is a fight to be patient, a choice to remain kind, a refusal to hold grudges or get so easily angered? What if it isn't about pride, but about compassion? What if love can't stand for anything but truth, even when it hurts, and despite the hurt, insists on continuing?

What if love doesn't fade, because you believe that love is so much more than the emotions you feel?

I want to grow old with you
I want to die lying in your arms
I want to grow old with you
I want to be looking in your eyes
I want to be there for you, sharing everything you do
I want to grow old with you

No comments:

Post a Comment