Saturday, August 24, 2013

Grow Old With You

Salam all!!!

I just finished cleaning, REALLY cleaning, my study table. After my trip to IKEA yesterday and purchasing a couple of stuff for organisation on my study table, I decided to just get started today. Little did I expect to find a load of my study notes having fresh pee. Habib is officially my biggest enemy. Sigh. I had to cut off the part of my notes that had pee on. My sis and me came to a consensus that Habib hates me. Because she rarely gets her stuff peed on. And whatever stuff is mine, obviously has my scent, he seems to know and just happily pees on. Even my hari raya shoes, CHARLES AND KEITH, MIND YOU, got peed on last weekend. Imagine my fury!

Habib is my nemesis, and always has been.

When I get married, or move out from this house, I'm taking Shy-me and Lumos with me. Habib can stay with my sis for all I care. *angry mode*

Anyway, here's my current obsession. The new Canon Powershot SX510HS. I plan to get it soon, right before Abang Fazli's wedding so that I can upload more hijab tutorials (!!) and also use it for work. Term 4 is coming up soon, which means I need to start on my children's portfolios soon. I've been relying on my iPhone and the photo quality is just not professional on the PowerPoint slides. :/

So, I plan to get this by end of the month or early Sept, once the reviews are out. I still think it looks promising, with the Wi-Fi feature and all. It's time I invest on a good, proper digital camera. On the other hand, I plan to get the Canon EOS 700D at the end of the year, when I get my bonus. But I'm still considering because it's not really a need, as compared to the Powershot. I could kaboom my entire bonus into my savings account at least. Or give half of my entire pay for that month to my parents. I initially wanted to invest in an Olympus PEN. But I realised it's not really suitable in an all children environment. With that kind of sleek body and lens. I can't imagine what'll happen in my nursery class. But a simple digital camera would probably do the job just nice, even suitable for outdoor or field trips. Looking forward to purchasing one soon. :D

This song is currently my obsession.

It'd be so nice, growing old with you.
You, who has become one of my pillars of support in my life.
Who has never failed to be there for me.
And even after all these years, I fall in love with you over again everytime we meet.
Be safe out there, dearest.
:3

I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks
Oh it could be so nice, growing old with you

No comments:

Post a Comment