Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Dark Side

What is actually "Wait".
Typo, typo.
What he sent me on the night of 18th August.
Romantic, cheesy, mushy, whatever you think it is.
But I think it's sweet. :3

Salam!

So. The observation went not too badly today. I still have room for improvements, but thank god for better behaviour today. Or rather, better behaviour than the usual. Hahaha.

I don't know why but I just love these kids. No matter how they angry they make me when they don't listen properly to instructions, or fight with their peers, I love them still. Wayn did not come to school the entire of last week and I didn't realise how much I missed him till I heard his cute voice today. Sigh. Sometimes, I just don't want these kids to grow up.

So, my principal gave some pretty honest comments about the observation, and how I can further improve. She is probably the reason why I'm so open to feedback because she doesn't criticize. She highlights the good first, and then discusses the not so good points. I'm so blessed. Alhamdulillah for a leader like her. ;D

Alright, gotta go now. At least this is an update right? Salam and be in the best of health. The haze is back. :(

Or will you stay
Even if it hurts
Even if I try to push you out
Will you return?
And remind me who I really am
Please remind me who I really am

Everybody's got a dark side
Do you love me?
Can you love mine?
Nobody's a picture perfect
But we're worth it
You know that we're worth it
Will you love me?
Even with my dark side?

No comments:

Post a Comment