Thursday, August 15, 2013

Almost But


Salam, y'all.
Up above is yesterday's lunch with the usual.
These people make lunch so fun. :)

I'm losing my mind soon.
I most definitely will.
Work piling and piling up.
I'm not managing anything good enough right now.
Probably because of the festive season but...
Ugh. I'm so tired right now.
I feel like dropping everything I have on my to-do list.
I just...
I'm having a headache now.

Down below is my favourite song from Sleeq.
This was like, back in 2007ish, 2008ish.
When Syarif's voice sounded "younger".
Once upon a time, I was super crazy over him.
HAHA.
Until I dreamt that I married Hady Mirza, I switched to the latter.
And switched back to Syarif again, HAHA.
I like his voice here though.
It's just so.... melodious. Mmm-hmm.

My fangirl days are over, not to worry.
I still like them, they have talent and the potential to be more successful than ever before.
But my fanatic streak has toned down over the years.
So, I'm good.
I still like his voice here.
His voice now is just.... I dunno. Meh.




My fangirl days may be over, but I am a fan of children now.
HAHAHAHA.
Let's name a few:

Mr Wayn

Miss Nathania

Encik Matin

Someday, I'll talk about them.
Till then, stay in the best of health, yall.
Salam.

I've never cried like this
The words I wrote for you
I noticed you from far
But all you see is like I don't give a damn
Boxes piling up
Are you going off?
I'm telling you it's too tough
When I feel I almost had you but


I know she's moving on
From me she's gotta hear this song 
I know that she'll be ok 
And I know that I'll be loving her so 
She's my soul 
My everything in life I could have 
I just can't let her go

No comments:

Post a Comment