Saturday, July 20, 2013

I hope you won't ever stop.
:3

Been a tiring week.
Finally, observation is over, even though it was bad.
And RHD celebration is over as well.
Now, currently focusing on my assignment that's due on Monday.
Sigh.

Sleepless night, probably.

Pretty much love today though.
Finally got to meet lé beloved after I don't know how long.

But I don't know why I'm still awkward around his mum.
I just can't help it! Hahahaha.
He gave me her number and I put her as "Ahmad's Mom"
*inserts emoticon muka gelak2*

But his nenek is sooooo super cute.
When she gave me the bag of Roti Boyan, she gave me this wide grin along with it.
Saya cair rabak.
Why so cute!

Got my pay today!
Weird how I got $200 extra.
Let's not question it and just say,
Alhamdulillah.
:)

And our dear Habib has finally been castrated!
Like, finally finally!! It's been 2 years of getting stuff peed on.
But we'll see if he improves or not.
Otherwise, I don't know what I'll do.

He came home with a weird walk.
Wish I videoed it. 
But so pitiful. He's in pain. :(
No matter how much i hate him sometimes, seeing him walk so weirdly and slowly and carefully, still pains me.
Soon, I'll send Lumos and Shyme.
Gotta kick the kittens out first though. Haahahaha.

That's about it.
Back to assignment 117.
I've taken 17 modules in the past 1 year 2 months! :O

Assalamualaikum!
Kalau tak jawab, dosa!
Kalau jawab, sayang!

:3

No comments:

Post a Comment