Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Get It Right

Motivation, motivation, motivation.

I found out that the Bachelor in Early Childhood Studies offered by Monash University had a curriculum review recently, and they will be adding 4 more modules to the current 12 modules, thus increasing the duration and cost of the course. When I read the email, I received another wave of headache. They replied my email saying that the new duration is estimated to be 2 years. So from 18 months, it will become 2 years, starting from the July 2014 intake, which I intend to be a part of.

$$$ -> pening, pening, pening.

I'm so stressed right now. I just emailed my principal the lesson plan I'll be conducting this Thursday for the observation by the QAC officer and video recording by  my principal herself. This year alone, I have been videoed twice! And this Thursday will be the third time. I think. It's different when you're being observed by the officials and being videoed at the same time. So stressed, you know.

It's all thanks to this Sparks accreditation that the government implied is so important to achieve. No wonder the teachers are so stressed. There's so much to do to achieve only the Emerging level. Pfft.

On the other hand, I suddenly had this random idea of making my own hijab tutorials. Share with the world on how yours truly wears her hijab. Heh. But! I don't have a good digicam for that now. So, the idea will be shelved for now. Hahaha. But it might be fun la. Maybe can make it different and get my sis to copy in the background. HAHAHA! Or use her voice as the voiceover. Alamak. Hahahaha.

Okay that's it. It's late already, and Ahmad has gone to sleep. My assignments are not half done yet but I'm getting there. Observation on Thursday! Ughhhhhh. T.T

Salam, and hope the first week of Ramadhan has been well for you!

What have I done?
Wish I could run away from this ship goin' under
Just  tryin' to help, hurt everyone else
Now I feel the weight of the world is on my shoulders

What can you do when your good isn't good enough 
And all that you touch tumbles down? 
Cause my best intentions keep makin' a mess of things 
I just wanna fix it somehow 
But how many times will it take? 
Oh, how many times will it take for me to get it right? 
To get it right

No comments:

Post a Comment