Sunday, July 21, 2013

Salam, everybody!

It's been a tiring weekend. Can you believe that on both weekend days, I took the train towards Joo Koon?! On Saturday, for ngaji at Ahmad's place. And today, for the Hijab Hijrah seminar at NUS. Tiring, I tell you. But anyway, the above picture is super cute la. I was already at his place, already seated at the table with his mum. "Be home soon honey!" macam dah kahwin la gitu. HAHAHAHA. He makes me laugh, this guy. :3

Check out Wayn in baju melayu. So cute la, haissssss. 

Malay, Indian, Chinese, Indian.

Hijab Hijrah 2013

Honestly, I learnt a lot, a lot, a lot from the seminar. But I can't talk about it right now 'cause it's 12.42am on Monday and I just finished my last essay. Having a headache too. But! I'll definitely share about my experience at the seminar. It's worth it. I cried like a baby at the stories they shared! But takde la teresak-esak. Tak cute la. Hahahahaha! Mirah cried too. She was discreetly trying to wipe her tears, hahaha. But I was openly crying, and we were directly in front of the stage, and the ustazah kept looking at me. Hahahaha. Terase la. I love it. And I wanna go for more. :)

Till my next post. Salam!

No comments:

Post a Comment