Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I know I'm way past the date but I still wanna post this anyway.

Salam, all! Phew! The week's been pretty hectic and it's only Wednesday. Presentations for the past three days were crazy! The preparation was madness, even! I stayed up till like 11 plus last night just to finish up the lesson plan presentation that was due today. All because I went out with my best ladies for a movie and forgot totally about the lesson plan due today. But no regrets, because I had a helluva time. Actually, I had fun the entire day. Out on a date with my favourite policeman (well, the only one I know anyway, haha!) at Bugis and in the evening, watched Now You See Me with the ladies. It was an awesome show too!

Anyway, I don't know what my purpose of updating is because I have nothing else to say besides the above. I'm just so bored, I guess. Ahmad already started work as a police officer and may not be replying my texts till he gets his free time, which is after work, I presume. So that's why I'm pretty bored because he's like the only other person who can stand my nonsense and entertain me at the same time. I need to find something to fill my time. Pilates on Monday evenings, starting 4th week of June. and maybe regular jogs. I need to start regular exercise. Sigh. Swimming didn't work out so well. Need to get running shoes real soon!

Oh and tomorrow would be my 3rd ngaji session with Ahmad's mum. I totally embarrassed myself the last session because I couldn't even spell "goncang" and "kebaikan" correctly and had to ask Ahmad who sat in front of me. Paiseh much, because they laughed at me! :(

Pretty packed day tomorrow. After class, head to Lakeside for ngaji, then head down to Bugis to wait for evening for the class at Madrasah Aljunied. Will be meeting Mirah tomorrow too! I guess I'll just spend the hours between my arrival at Bugis to Maghrib at the library and do my assignment there or something. At least I'll be doing something productive. Unless Masjid Sultan has a power supply I can use to charge my laptop, that would be better.

I guess that's all. Lucky I have nothing planned for the weekend. I can use it for my assignments. Except in the evenings though. Did I mention Ummi Aisyah is in town? Heh.

I'm sleepy now. Haiyo. Ta ta for now. Till my next post then. May you always be in the best of health. 

No comments:

Post a Comment