Saturday, June 15, 2013

I always feel so blessed and lucky to have you.
When I read the old conversations we had,
the ones you were so serious about especially,
when I look at our old photos over the years,
when I recall back those many times you stood by me,
cried with me, laughed with me,
I feel so thankful to have you.

Everything you've done for me,
everything you've gone through for me,
I appreciate it just so much.
I can't even thank you enough for sticking through everything for me.
For someone like me.
Especially.
You know my shortcomings.
Yet you're still always here for me.
No one else could do that.
Except you.

Just know, I'll always be here for you.
Praying for you, your safety, your well-being.
No matter where you are.
I think I'll always be indebted to you.
You're such a good person, a role model.
I'm never gonna be good enough.
But I'll still keep trying.
:)

Be safe always. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment