Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Day 2 of us both working. :(
He's looking so handsome. *hearts coming out from my eyes*

Salam, all!


Today went well! The Mrs. was on medical leave! So I actually had fun doing my work in Rachelle's classroom with Jean and Sun and Jean's son, Yongyao. We all laughed a lot too because Rachelle is just so funny! Everytime I'm around her, I'm always smiling and laughing till my stomach hurts. Yes, she's that funny. And her jokes are not offensive, you just know that she's joking and doesn't mean it. Her willingness to share and spread laughter is so admirable, especially coming from this centre.

And!

I found out that I'm bonded to this centre, not PCF. Haiya. I thought I could request a transfer to Pasir Ris or something. But on second thought, Pasir Ris centres have more teachers per centre, so there's definitely bound to be drama. So, I'm fine with where I am actually, I'm just not fine with the travelling. Ha. Ha.

I've made my decision. After I get my transcript, I'm taking the degree straightaway. So I'm starting to save up for it now. Apparently, my bond starts once I have my transcript. Sigh. I thought the bond would end exactly in Jan 2016. Anyway, I plan to enrol in the degree at Kaplan but offered by Monash University. Yes, yes, yes! The very university I visited when I was at Melbourne. But I don't have to go all the way there. I can study right here in SG! And then work at the same time, woohooo! The not so woohoo part is the course fee. I have to save about SGD26, 000 for it.

Yep.

The number is such a turn off, FOR ME, but my mum didn't even flinched. She was like, "InsyaAllah, by the time you nak masok tu degree, my investment dah IPO/split (entah hape I dunno la which one) then I help you pay." I was like, "It's okay, Mie, I can slowly save. Boleh ambek loan or bayar by instalments all this." and she went "It's okay, Long, as long as it's for your education, I will try my best to help you."

:')

I have such supporting parents who believe strongly in education. Not "Alaa, pempuan belajar tinggi-tinggi pon, lepas kahwin masok dapur jugak..."

This always pisses me off.

Like, hello? Kalau tak belajar tinggi-tinggi, abeh lepas kahwin, kalau laki tu tinggalkan kau, kau ade ape hah?

Chehhhh. Hahhahahahahahaha. Ooops.

I'm kidding. But I get annoyed with these type of comments. With the kind of high living standards and costs, it's not wrong for a woman to be able to support herself, her family and also help her husband, once she's married. It even lightens the husband's burden. The responsibilities are shared, you get what I mean? I, for one, sure as hell don't wanna spend all my time in the kitchen. I can cook and everything (I love baking more though!) for my husband but I don't want it to be a full-time job. After working hours, still got time to go back and cook mahhh.

Eh, why are we talking about this? HAHAHA!

So mentel eh, Faz, talk about kahwin all this. About masak-masak for husband some more! Wah, don't pway pway ah.

I can see why all these have been my oh so hot topics the past few months. It all comes down to Ahmad. Him and how he raised the topic. Refer to the post here.

Sometimes, it still is surreal. You know like how you've spent almost your whole secondary school life with insecurities and stuff, and thinking you don't deserve anyone good enough because you're just never going to be good enough (insecure, insecure) and when someone does come your way and pays all this good attention to you and expresses his intentions of a possible forever with you, it's just so fairytale-like, too good to be true, a dream you'd wake up from anytime. Ya know what I'm sayin'? I don't know, I can't stop thanking Allah for placing in my path such a wonderful being, someone full of empathy and patience and sympathy and understanding and love, lots and lots of love. So much that he accepted someone like me, especially someone like me.

If I were a boy, I don't know if I would have that kind of strength and patience to love me. Because even I myself get frustrated with myself. I beat myself up about it all the time. :(

And so, ends my cheerful to emotional post. I know right. My feelings are quite unbalanced, LOL.

Pilates yesterday killed me, by the way. Luckily my butt bone's better now. Otherwise, I'll be getting texts from Ahmad like "Your butt dah okay?" which sounds sooooo funny!!!! *rolls on the bed laughing*

I love this guy. I was just telling Ain today, when I met her for a short while, how his humour attracts me so much, because I love to laugh. Well, I prefer laughing than emo-ing, and the latter just happens to me sometimes without my control. :(

Yep, love this guy. I still don't know how I got so lucky. He's one of the men in my life that I really admire and look up to. :B

I'm trying to blog regularly, which may equals to once every 2 days. I'll try and see what works for me. I miss the regular blogger me. Until then, may you all be in the very best of health. :3

Salam,
Fazzz

No comments:

Post a Comment