Monday, July 1, 2013

No One

Some pictures from the staycation at Sentosa last, last weekend!
S.E.A Aquarium
I love this shot so much.
I don't know what this is but I think it's a witch's hat.
Or wizard...
I like how candid this was. I didn't know I was being captured, haha.
I think I was thinking what pose to do with the letterbox. 
Check out the hazeeeee..!!!!
Amaciam, Corporal Mustaqim.
I'm posing with your future ride, hahaha.
And a sweet picture with Puss to end the photo slideshow.
Credits to Natasha for the very awesome pictures!

Now, let's get to the serious talking part.

Salam, everyone!

Today was the first day being back at school. We had a new student who had a 4 words long name so Jeanne and myself didn't know which one to call the kid. Anyway, when the kid arrived at the door, I got a shock because when I looked through the registration papers and photos, the kid looked like a boy so I was telling Jeanne we have a new Indian boy who's Sinhalese, Sri Lanka (Social Studies all over again, HAHA). But! It turned out to be a GIRL! I was like, I am so stupid, why didn't I look at the gender section of the reg. papers? HAHAHAHA! Well, as usual, the kid cried her lungs out so I took her to the toilet just in case she started vomiting. The other teachers were quite repulsed by the way the kid was crying and coughing her lungs out like she was gonna throw up anytime, so I had to handle the situation myself. In the end, after she calmed down, she became attached to me and became my second shadow the rest of the day. This is the normal behaviour from a new kid; they attach themselves to that one person who can calm them down with gentle words the minute they enter school crying. So while I was shadowing my dear Grace, someone else shadowed me. I find it funny somehow.

But, other than the crying kid, everything went smoothly. Of course, my darling Wayn was his usual pak kpo, busybody about others when his work was not even half done. And my dear manja Nathania who hugged me when we were in the music room. The children were so happy today and it makes me happy too. :D

So this is the afternoon part of today. Here's the morning part.

He insisted on fetching me from my morning class at City Hall today because it was his off day. We met yesterday for a short while at JCube with his friends but it was too short. :(

So, he fetched me today from class and we made our way to Bedok for lunch. It's rare to have him in the East, given his busy schedule all this years, and that is why what he did today meant so much to me. No one has ever done this for me. Being so tired from work, yet, still insists to meet me. I feel so special, so blessed. :')

We walked to school together too. Now he officially knows where I work. And yup, today was the first time, after a year that I've been working here, that he sent me to work. When I was working at Uniqlo, he also dropped me off when I had work. :D Sigh, I still don't know how I got this lucky, so so so blessed to have him, to be loved by him. :')

*cries*

*wipes hingus* Anyway, I realized today that my birthday falls on a school day, a working day, unlike last year when it fell during the September holidays. So I suddenly had the idea of celebrating it with my babies! It will be pretty cute! Maybe I'd buy (myself haha) a cake to share with them and party hats for them to wear too! Don't forget the goodie bags! I thought of mini cupcakes but their snack time is from 2 to 2.30pm and by the time I take the cupcakes out of the box for phototaking and distribute them out, there will be barely enough time for them to eat. My babies, as expected, are slow eaters, and messy too. Hmm. I''m still thinking, but it's cute right! Or maybe coconut balsam but the inti is maybe chocolate or jam, then serve on party plates! :D:D *excited*

*cries again*

This year will be different, I guess. Ahmad and me have clashing schedules. While mine is a fixed schedule, even on weekends, I may not get to meet him because his schedule is a 2-day work, 2-day off thing and well, it's just not fixed like mine. I don't know if I can celebrate his birthday this year either. I actually already had a special plan. But, there's too many gaps and holes in the plan that... Sigh. I dunno. I'll see how it goes.

I miss him already. Tomorrow's his morning shift. The next day is his night shift. Being working adults does suck sometimes.

Okay, guys, this is all. Haha, so much for posting every 2 days. Sorry, man, I was just lazy to turn on my laptop. I submerged myself with Vampire Diaries the whole weekend, in between open houses and maulids and spending quality fun time with my little girls (Keisha, Nabilah and Farah) that I felt too tired to blog about anything. So I guess it'll all still come down to my mood; whether I want to blog or not. Hahahaha!

Imma sleep now. Till my next post, may you all always be in the best of health. Salam! :3

This I know for certain
You and me together
Through the days and nights
I don't worry cause
Everything's gonna be alright

No comments:

Post a Comment