Sunday, June 23, 2013

Assalamualaikum!

Apa khabar semua? Harap baik-baik saja ya. 

Hahaha, okay stop. I'm back after a week of not blogging. I just needed to blog today, I don't know why. Just felt like it. So well, my week went pretty well, though I was pretty stressed for the first half of the week because of an uncooperative team member and loads of project work. Luckily, by Thursday, everything was over and I could start my short holiday over at Sentosa with who else but Natasha Yow Hisham. Unfortunately, the haze worsened during our stay, to the point that we had occasional breathlessness. When we were at USS, we stayed indoors as much as we could until the PSI dropped. The first Mummy ride we took, I got scared by the Pharaoh mascot or something. Hahaha, it was so funny. Overall, haze aside, it was fun. Well, spooky experiences aside as well. We managed to change the tickets for Adventure Cove to another day because NEA issued a requirement for outdoor activities to cease so AC is closing for a week. So freaking wasted. Sigh. Anyway, I invited her over one of the weekends for a home-cooked local dinner specially made by my mum. Hahaha.

 Elmo's new ride!
Spaghetti Space Chaser! Super cute!

So our dear friend, Muhammad Azhar aka Acha, who just got engaged back in January (without telling us this piece of good news), got posted to military police at Brunei for a year and this week was his home leave for a week. We managed to meet up on Wednesday for a catch up session with just Ahmad because the others couldn't make it. And today, we sent him off. It was nice to have at least some of us gathered, just like old times. When he entered the gates, I suddenly remembered that time when Ahmad also entered the gates to Australia for 2 months. I don't know how I got through that, and Azhar's fiancé had to get through a year of this, with just a week to spend with him in between. It made my own ordeal, if you'd call it that, so minute. I definitely have to salute her for that. :)

Anyone agree that we look married?
:O
Okay la tak la.
He's just looking a lot like Cik Halim.

He was looking so incredibly handsome, so charming and so modest. I really like it when he wears long sleeves and long pants. It makes him look so modest. So smart looking. Tee hee. :p

I start work again tomorrow. Jeanne's on sick leave, I guess. The haze caused her to be hospitalized so she had to rest. Now I have to cover her this week until she gets back. I'm not complaining but I just feel lost whenever she's not around. And besides, I don't like being alone in the classroom with the Mrs.

And the fact that I start work again tomorrow is a whole new ball game for our relationship. When Ahmad started working, I was on holiday and didn't have work. So I was able to meet him whenever he was free because I was free. Now that I'll be working, I don't know how it will be. I don't know what to expect and not expect. I don't know what will happen. We'd both be tired. And even with Singapore being a small country, island actually, we're still living pretty far from each other.

But I know I gotta have faith. Because we always work something out.

I'm so glad to have him. So glad he found me, so glad I found him, so glad he chose me, so glad I opened my heart to him. He's such a good person. :') [I know I keep saying that. :p]

So, this marks the end of my post. I know this isn't much, but I'm getting sleepier now. I realize now that I'm probably the only one among my poly friends who actually still blogs. I feel so..... weird? But anyway, this blog is like my diary already. Besides, it helps me to practise my writing skills. I don't want it to rust. :D

I guess that's about it. No song lyrics for tonight because I just didn't have any in mind. Ramadhan's coming so soon. Alhamdulillah, I get to meet another month of Ramadhan. This month usually brings so much memories, and worse is 1st Syawal. But we all learn to move on, and I have. She stays in my memory and heart, and I read Al-Fatihah for her whenever I can. I do miss her sometimes, but I know she's in a better place. :)

That's about it before I get too emotional and this post will drag longer than it's supposed to. May you all be in the best of health, especially with this kind of weather condition. Amin.

Salam, and have a smooth week ahead! :3


No matter how hard things will get, promise me  you'll still work it out with me. Promise me you'll still fight for us. No matter what happens. I'm gonna be right here for you. I'm willing to stay by your side through it all. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment