Monday, May 6, 2013

Read All About It

We're 45 months old!

I'll always be here for you, through everything we'll have to go through.
Cause together, we're stronger.
I'll always believe in you and us.
As long as you're still trying, I'm trying.
No matter what you say or see yourself as to me,
you are, and always will be, the best to me.
You've always treated me well so stop putting yourself down.
You are the best. :3

Happy 45th,
3 years, 9 months!
& InsyaAllah, many more months to come. :)

You've got a heart as loud as lions
So why let your voice be tamed?
Maybe we're a little different
There's no need to be ashamed
You've got the light to fight the shadows
So stop hiding it away
Come on, come on

I wanna sing
I wanna shout
I wanna scream till the words dry out
So put it all on papers, I'm not afraid
They can read all about it, read all about it

No comments:

Post a Comment