Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Whenever I'm having a tough day, all I have to do is browse through my camera roll to look at the screenshots I have of our conversations or his instagram of me or just simply photos of him. Just that makes me feel at least a little better. :):3

I've had my patience tested today. I won't talk about it because it has already been settled. But nevertheless, it has still taught me a valuable lesson. Just because you are really tired with all your workload, it does not, I repeat, does NOT mean that you can push the blame to others without clarification. Yes, I may not have such a heavy workload as you, but don't forget: I am also a student myself. I have assignments and deadlines to meet on top of the deadlines given from work. If you had organized your work better, maybe you wouldn't have so much things to do. If you hadn't bullied others, maybe they wouldn't have left the workplace and left YOU with even more work to do. Anyone can see that this is your karma. I don't know who to trust at my workplace, really. I've come to trust Rachelle, but I'm still so, so, so afraid. I hate people who stab me in the back. It just really hurts. Sigh.

I don't know them that well, but I also don't wanna get to know them. As in, the senior ones. Rachelle always encourages me to speak up and always tell Ruth my side of the story. Because she said Ruth can be trusted. Sigh. I dunno la.

No comments:

Post a Comment