Wednesday, March 27, 2013

:)


Salam, guys, and hello. I know it's been a while. So, here's an update for whatever I feel like saying and can recall from the past week.

Well, for starters, my weekend was kinda awesome, aside from the stress that mostly comes from Balinese rehearsal. Macam biasa la stress dia. Even my sis was stressed, and she's a newbie! Yup, my sis has officially joined Gamelan. Quite a surprise, even to me. Who would have thought right?

Anyway, I had a picnic with my usual girlfriends on Sunday at Sentosa and it was so awesome! We set up at Palawan beach where there was the bridge, so we sat nearby to it, thinking of swimming across to the opposite island since it was so near. It was too hot to swim at first so we played games under the shade of the trees. It was so fun! When it was slightly cooler, we moved down to the beach's sandy area for more games. It started to look cloudy after a while and the lifeguard cleared everyone out of the water, because there was thunder. But no rain! Pfft! We waited till 5, and that was when the lifeguard took the red flag down because the skies cleared. The fun began then. The seabed felt weird, though. I can still feel it right now and the hairs on my back are rising 'cause of the disgusting feeling. Haz and me took a while to adjust to the seabed's sensation. But, it was still fun la. These girls, just awesome. 


Maybe I'd talk about work another time. Gotta sleep, new module tomorrow. Have I ever mentioned how everything is going too fast for me? :(

Till my next post, InsyaAllah.

Love,
Fazzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment