Sunday, March 10, 2013

Salam!

I'm  just gonna be here for a while because I have a presentation tomorrow that I cannot be late for. But I just wanna share my dream last night. & it's also sort of like a reminder for me and I want it on my blog so that everytime I read, I'll remember.

Well, what I dreamt was really nice. As usual, it has Ahmad in it. I don't know why but lately, he's been appearing in my dreams a lot. Ever since that talk we had, I think. Anyway, in the dream, we were just walking around from place to place, just like we do in real life. We were seeing new things, new places and just having a lot of fun and enjoying each other's company. There were some more things that happened and I vaguely remember Uniqlo being involved but I can't remember the exact details except for the ones I just can't forget and am talking about soon.

So here's the freaky part. Later on in the dream, I got separated from Ahmad for some reason I don't know because I remember there being a riot and there were policemen involved too. So I was alone. Then I was walking down this cemented pathway and it was dark. But even though it was dark, it's as though there was a light in me that allowed me to see what's ahead, left and right, and behind. So I just walked alone. & after some time, I realised that the light was illuminating tombstones on my left and right. And when I looked around, I realised that I was at a graveyard. A Chinese graveyard, to be specific. So I finally got scared, really terrified this time. Bulu roma berdiri and all those sensations. That was when Ahmad reappeared beside me and held my hand, and we walked together ahead. I didn't feel scared after that. Ahmad said something to me and that's when I woke up. I don't remember what he said and that bugs me a little 'cause I wish I knew.

So I told my maid about it, but I was a little vague on the details, just said that I dreamt that I was walking down the pathway of a Chinese kubur and I'd felt really scared at that point. And she said, "Mungkin itu peringatan untuk kau. Life is short. Maybe you have to lebih banyak do'a, ibadah."

Something like that la eh. I love my maid. :3

So it got me thinking, and I googled. HAHAHA.

Mimpi melihat kuburan, artinya: pertanda akan teringat pada sesuatu yang telah dijanjikan.

So now I'm wondering what's that promise.... Hmm.

That's all folks! :3

Salam,
Fazzz

No comments:

Post a Comment