Sunday, March 17, 2013

 I'm only me when I'm with you. :)

'Nuff said.

I'm sorry for the lack of updates. I haven't had time to pour out my feelings for this past week because I've been focusing on my art assignment. It's so troublesome, let me tell you that. All I can say for now is I love yesterday, with  my beloved and my sister, to GSM rehearsal. I haven't stepped in Little India with Ahmad for quite a long time, especially to go for GSM together. I mean, Gamelan was also part of the reason why we're together all the time in the past. We both love it. But of course, he's more hardcore about it than I am because I'm as hardcore for piano as he is for Gamelan. :B

He always tells me that he's lucky that he found me. & I always tell him that I'm lucky that I found him. He, who has accepted me for all that I am, my flaws, imperfections and the whole package. I'm always so thankful for him.

I guess that'd be all. Maybe I'd update, maybe I won't. Till then, may you always be in the best of health. My knees have been hurting lately and I had to resort to taking Glucosamine. Sigh. Age is really catching up. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment