Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Salam!

I decided to update today because there's been some things going on at work since yesterday. & I'm here kind of to rant because I only just discovered today that I have a big butt.

There, I've said it.

I was just walking down the corridor to pick up some things from the office and I just so happened to glance at the classroom windows. Well, not really glance. I looked at my reflection and since I was walking, obviously my reflection would be sideways. That was when I saw that big bump down there and I totally stopped in my tracks. I stared at it for like, 3 seconds, before I gasped. Literally. I was so thinking, ohmaigod is that my butt? Why like so big?!

Okay, fine, maybe there are bigger butts out there, I'm not gonna comment but this is different because I was wearing a knee length muslimah dress that covers my butt entirely and somehow it's still showing itself. So I complained to Jeanne and Rachelle, and they were SO not helping. Jeanne was like, "Eh, Siti, you know what they say not? You got big butt ah, can give birth a lot of children know." Then this Rachelle can still ya ya her and they started talking in Chinese about which Malay friend entah say this and that. I could only understand a little. But still! My butt eh! It's my butt eh!  And when I complained to my sis, she said, "You don't know meh? You since last time pantat tonggek."

T___________________________________________T

I hate you people la.

Anyway, on a more serious note, I'm pretty much beat from scrubbing the classroom down yesterday for the QAC officer to check today. I'm not sure how the classroom has been managed all this while but the amount of dust in the cabinets and shelves is alarming. I found not only dust, but dead insects and live spiders (which I'm too afraid to kill but Jeanne killed instead) and webs. Lots and lots of the webs. So I wiped the shelves, even up till the corners by using cotton buds to dig out the points of the corners because the rags can't do much at the corners. Jeanne emptied the dirty water from the pail and refilled it 8 times. She was like, "Siti, how you clean until so clean ah? The water until black eh!" And then she starts laughing. Hahahaha. I'm thankful that I got her as the form teacher for my class. She's so brave to speak up against Mrs Tan, unlike me. But it's easy for her because she's not bonded to the school for the next 2 years. Sigh.

As for today, I spent most of the time in the office, helping Jeanne make the learning centre materials and task cards. I was so sleepy the entire time because I was facing the computer and it was after lunch. Haiyaaa~

Oh and hey! All of a sudden, I have a daughter. Apparently, according to the aunties and Jeanne, Grace is afraid of me. For some reason, she is. Whenever I had to relief a class, Grace would sometimes misbehave because I'm not around. Then either Jeanne or the aunties will just shout my name "Siti, Siti!" and Grace would hurriedly obey or do what she was supposed to do. It's so funny hearing the stories from them until they said, "Siti, you see! Your daughter don't want listen to me!" or "Siti! Your daughter, Grace!" It got annoying after a while. But I can't do anything about it 'cause they're just joking.

I miss Ahmad. Everyday gets harder sometimes because I don't get immediate replies when I text him something exciting or maybe depressing. He would only be able to reply hours later. You'd think I would be used to this by now because it's been this way since September '12 and that time was worse because his texts only come in in the evenings, most of the time. I'd be spamming him with my texts and only God knows how annoying I am. And he never complains. He puts up with it. But it's not like I spam him with desperate texts la. Of course not! Desperate = "I miss you so much I wanna die..."

Haha.

My texts are mostly..... belt-belit-beating-around-the-bush kind.

Haha.

I should sleep now. Sigh. I'm so tireeeeddd!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment