Saturday, March 2, 2013

Daylight

I'm gonna sum up the entire week in this post. Bear with me. Heh.
Let's begin with this text message above. He sent me this on Sunday night, I think. & I cried so, so, so terribly after that. I felt so bad. I'd really wished I could go. Drop everything and see my boyfriend on one of his most important days. Probably every Singaporean man's important day. So I was really, really stressed about it. & then on Monday, he said the parade was actually in the afternoon, and all along I thought it was in the morning. So I decided to take leave on the day itself. & while I was at it, I went to the doctor to get the proper remedy for my week-long cough and sore throat. Then, we got this...
It was definitely a new experience for a girlfriend going to her boyfriend's passing out parade for the first time. When they started marching out and into their formations, I was thinking, "That's my boyfriend out there. After everything we've been through the past 5 months, that's him out there and I'm finally here." These were the exact words, I swear. I felt so proud of him, words aren't enough to express all the emotions coursing through me until the boys cun-cun stamp "sedia" together and threw their caps in the air at the end. I met his nenek too, after ages. Apparently, according to him, she has been asking about me and joking about why I never come to see her. She hugged my arm tightly while we were walking at one time and I was speechless because that's never happened to me before. And it was super duper maximum awkward with his parents around. They were nice and stuff, really nice, and even offered me a lift back to CCK MRT but I tried to turn them down as politely as I could. His nenek was tearing up when they bade farewell, even though he was going home. So cute la. Best nye dapat jadi cucu nenek.

This speaks for itself. Sometimes, it seems like I'm not appreciating him enough. I thought since I was able to figure out a way to attend his POP, maybe it could make up for all the times he was always there for me. But still, I can never appreciate him enough. Because he's done too much for me, he's accepted me as I am, and he's always there. :')

Here is my darling, baby, manja, drama queen, Nathania aka Nat-Nat aka Rabbit aka Thania. She's the one I was talking about in my last few posts, the one who dramatically crawls backwards when a bully was anywhere too close to her. Cute, right? :D

So while Ahmad counted down to his POP, I had my very own countdown to meet these ladies on Friday evening! :3 We planned a dinner and arcade at Jurong Point. They were arguing on our Whatsapp group about which arcade was better in the west side. And I was simply reading and laughing away. I have hilarious girlfriends. :3

Dinner at Pizza Hut, Haz's treat. Heh. Gossip and deep talks and Philosophy101. Plus lotsa lots of laughter. Hearts hearts, love love. 
So this Dance Dance game was the one they were so looking forward to. But after 3 rounds of it, I decided to switch to the game next door to it....

Para Para Paradise!
It was something like Kinect, something that I've had good practice with compared to the stepping dance game that got my legs aching like mad after that 3 rounds. I decided I was just lousy at it. But Para Para was fun and you can make stupid moves like I dunno how to explain but fun la!

So that pretty much sums up my Friday. I guess POP day and Friday night were the only exciting days of the week because the rest of it went like this:

Monday - Depressed because Ahmad is sad that I ain't going his POP.
Tuesday - A little happier because I decided to take MC and go anyway.
Wednesday - Depressed again because I don't know how to get to HTA without getting lost.
Thursday - Too happy and still can't get over POP day. Corporal Ahmad so hot!
Friday - Hyper like crazy because meeting the girls.

But! Lemme add this.

I was on the train on the way home from Boon Lay after meeting the ladies, when he texted me that he was at Pasir Ris MRT because he had a family chalet at Changi. But I was still far away and told him that maybe we couldn't meet anyway. He insisted on waiting and when I was reaching, he insisted on sending me home in his father's car. But it wasn't his dad driving, it was him, with his second brother, Fatah. You can see from the picture what the time already was. He parked the car a little further from the MRT so he walked halfway to meet me. And sigh, I still can't get over how so very handsome he looks now. My heart was beating very fast, despite my tired legs and all, and with his flirting while we walked to the car, ish. Cair la saye. :p

It's nice to hear people saying that me and him are cute and "not like other couples". I'm not in this relationship because I want it to be like other couples' or do what other couples typically do. I'm in this relationship because after all these years of repeatedly falling in love with him, I know he is the one I can turn to in the happiest and lowest times. & sometimes, it could be because we're so ourselves with each other that we can entertain each other's lamest whatever you call it.


"We're different but same in some ways. And things I cannot cope, he'll be there helping me. We're just compatible. Dia lack in some things, I pon lack in some things, tapi we can meet at some point."


And when the daylight comes, I’ll have to go
But, tonight I’m ‘gonna hold you so close
Cause in the daylight, we’ll be on our own 
But, tonight I need to hold you so close

No comments:

Post a Comment