Thursday, January 17, 2013

Miserable At Best

Eva! So geram with the cheeks!!

I swear, I can't wait for the KL holiday. What I want to do right now is to take a break, do something to vent out the past few weeks. Tomorrow's already Friday, the end of the 3rd week of the school term. 8 more weeks till the March holidays which I doubt will make much of a difference for me because we still have to come back some days to do our work.

Anyway, this week hasn't been smooth. I've had quite a handful of complaints from parents about their children getting hit or beaten in class. I've been trying my best to control dear Grace, but ohmygod, I just can't! That girl has speed, man! One second I'm looking at her, half a second later, her hand lashes out. It's as though she just can't sit still without hitting someone. I swear, I almost lost my cool at her today. But I just sat her down on the floor beside me and said, "You don't sit down, I don't give you high five."

LOL.

But yeah, this girl loves high fives. In fact, I reward the children with high fives when they do something good, something I approve of. And Grace knows that. Sometimes she expects high five from me and offers her hand, but I give the high five only when she listens to my instructions. Hopefully, over time, she would understand that high fives are only for good things/actions. :)

Anyway, this weekend will be spent over at AIC, setting up and preparing for our language learning corner presentation on Monday. It's gonna be a tiring weekend. Pfft.

Can't wait for June holidays too. Hard Rock Hotel and USS with Natasha Yow Hisham! :D

Cause nothing feels like home
You're a thousand miles away
And the hardest part of living
Is just taking breaths to stay

No comments:

Post a Comment