Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I Do

I miss you. I miss the days I always have together with you. No, I miss everyday with you. The everyday without fail days. Time has passed too fast, our responsibilities caught up too soon. I just wish I could tell you how much my heart bursts with happiness whenever I get to see you, even if it would just be for 5 mins. I miss you, I just really do.

& lately, we've been having all those serious talks about our future.. I am seriously wondering if you are for real, if you mean it.

But believe me when I say, I too, want to grow old with you. And I pray that Allah will guide us to that path. :)

I’m ready to begin this journey
Well, I’m with you with every step you take
And we’ve got a whole lifetime to share
And I’ll always be there, darling, this I swear 

 So please believe me for these words I say are true
And don’t deny me a lifetime loving you
If you ask, will I be true? Do I give my all to you? 
Then I will say I do

No comments:

Post a Comment