Monday, January 14, 2013

I wish I could see you soon. :'(
A.M 


I'm so tired. Everyday, when I come to work after class, my only concern is this girl called Grace. Every single second, I'd worry and worry of what the next 3 hours have in store for me from the girl I can barely control. Thank goodness my principal gave me a diary to write my reflections of the day in so that I can recount every single incident that happens and circles around Grace. This is to defend myself should a parent accuse me of something or whatever. It happens. So should there be further investigations, they would take my diary into account. Scary how a little book will be my only defense. I can't wait for Teacher Jeanne to come back already. It sucks to not have experience, but these past weeks, I've been gaining experience, just not the way I want but, too bad for me, I guess.

Assignments are freaking back in full swing. I gotta start really soon and stop procrastinating. When it becomes a habit, it's hard to kick. Sigh. I've only been handling the class for almost 2 weeks and I'm wishing for holidays already. I just can't wait till all these become a routine for them, and they would automatically know what to do instead of "Teacherrr!!!! I need to pass urinnneee!!!" in my ear or *angguk-angguk geleng geleng macam orang bisu*....

I'm sorry, I'm just ranting. I've got nowhere else besides my friends, and they have their own problems too. I guess every teacher will but, ugh, I just hate being judged too! I don't have experience so you can't expect me to know everything and be perfect. I don't even know what are the teaching materials you have that I can use. Super annoying! Then my P will swoop down on me and say, "Siti! You must ask me!" and I'm like, "How the hell would I know if no one even mentioned it?"

But thank god my principal is very nice and understanding. I just don't like her interrupting habit. Orang belom habis berbual, ade je nak interrupt. One thing I can't stand the most is being interrupted, and I strongly believe one day I might reprimand someone because all the teachers seem to have picked up this habit. I interrupt too but I know when is the right time to interrupt and when.... not to. Something serious = Shut up and listen till the person finishes. Joking with friends = Go ahead and cut queue all you want la.

Kay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment