Sunday, July 22, 2012

The awesome girls who make life in class bearable.
Everyday, we will always have little debates on the topics.
Challenging thinking and expressing opinions.
We learn better this way. :)
The NN4 class.
The chinese girl is verrrry manje.
But the downside is, she speaks chinese to me.
Sigh.
Here is Krishita, who reminds me so vividly of Kriti, the Hindustani neighbour we used to have years back.
This girl is lovely and gentle, not being biased but, one of my favourites.
Can someone agree with me on how freaky it is that the girl next to me looks so similar to my sister when she was younger. I meant, Farhana.
Seriously, even she admitted it when I showed her this picture. :/
Doppelganger, yes? 
This is my K1 children. Cute right? Hehehehe.
The racial harmony celebration was super funny sia. The teachers at my centre are sooooo funny. I was laughing away during the assembly when they explained the slides on the different races and cultures in Singapore. They danced and made funny comments and joked around even in front of the children. Good thing that the kids don't understand though .Haha. :p Whenever my classmates complain about how their teachers have conflicts with principal or each other, I feel blessed that I got attached to this centre. My principal is really understanding and supportive. #blessed

Till here, people. I'm quite tired after the week ended. Currently trying to finish up Bee Gek's assignment. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment