Saturday, July 28, 2012

Doaku Untukmu Sayang

Massive update! Hahaha. On Tuesday, I planned to go GA but it turned out that Amran was sick so the session was cancelled. So I met up with this guy at Woodlands still, and we had the famous old prata at the coffeeshop opposite RP for buka. It was also the first time that he sent me home, in his van, to my doorstep. We got lost at Seletar because I gave him the directions a second too late. Then we blasted the radio for Sleeq's Untuk Dia. The feeling was just damn awesome. :D

Overall, it was a nice catchup with him, cause we hardly have time to meet up and we'd always be too tired to text till late at night like we used to. A lot of things have changed for us, and it took us a while to adapt. But hey, whatever comes will come, and it'll just test the strength of our relationship and our faith in each other. :):3
Meet Leroy, the baby of the playgroup. He's the youngest of the whole playgroup batch, apparently, and the playgroup teachers call him Baby. He's really, really cute. I always look forward to meeting him whenever I have to relief the playgroup side. But he's such a darling, like omggg so cuteeee!!!! 
This picture of mine is going to appear in the July newsletter for my centre. So embarrassing! Now the parents will know me as the PCF sponsored teacher. This was taken during the school's photoshoot session for the children's class photos and the K2s graduation photos. It was damn awkward when I was standing there smiling because the teachers were teasing me to position my body senget sikit, macam model sikit, jangan takot ngan kite, we don't bite. It was my third day starting my attachment there so I was a bit, quiet and reserved. But it turns out they're all nice people. & despite the huge age gaps between me and a few of them, I could relate quite well with them. They're all always so happy and ready to help whenever I need it, for class or for my assignments. I'm so blessed to be at this centre. My other friends are complaining about how their centres have conflicts between the staff or unreasonable principals and whatnots. I'm just really lucky. :)
& this is about it. I'm missing this guy so terribly much right now. :(
He sent me this through FB yesterday. :')




Aku tak akan berhenti 
Menemani dan menyayangimu 
Hingga matahari tak terbit lagi 
Bahkan bila aku mati 
Ku kan berdoa pada Ilahi 
Tuk satukan kami di surga nanti

No comments:

Post a Comment