Thursday, July 19, 2012

Wanted

Chillax 2 last night. Heartshearts.

I knew this dear boy of mine would definitely want to see me at the show; he had been hinting it. I just gave him the impression that I was too busy. I was, and still am. But last week, I had been contemplating whether I should go because after all, I had a direct bus to Woodlands from my centre's bus-stop. Then when Liyana texted me asking if I was going, I felt like it was the universe trying to tell me something. So I decided to surprise the boy. I didn't tell him outright that I WASN'T going. He didn't ask if I was going either. Then yesterday, after I ended work, I texted him a "Break a leg" message and told him to imagine me being in the audience. So he realized that I "wasn't" going to watch the show but I was already in the bus to Woodlands. Annndd, yupp, it was a success in surprising him. He told me he only realized I was there halfway through the show. He was actually quite upset that I "wasn't" watching, I could tell from the last message he replied me before the show. After the show, I met him outside and went "Surprise!" with the hands spread out thing. Hahaha. I know I cute, muahahaha. & the GNK girls were so cooperative at keeping this a secret. When I booked the tickets through Ami, I told her to put the tickets under Liyana's name and not tell Ahmad that I was coming. Apparently, all the girls knew what I was doing. So after the show, I was surprised when Teko came to me, "You surprise Ahmad eh? Eeeee, so cute la korang!" Hahahaha!

He's been quite emotional lately, it makes me sad. Being a working adult sucks, but that's the reality of life. We can't stay put in one moment for long. We have to keep moving forward. All I could ask from him was to be strong, and have faith in us. Cause I do. :)

As good as you make me feel
I wanna make you feel better
Better than your fairytales
Better than your best dreams
You're more than everything I need
You're all I ever wanted

No comments:

Post a Comment