Sunday, June 17, 2012

So I went out with him yesterday to watch Wirda's Silat competition. We met earlier and just arrived at Lot 1, when he said, "Oh ya, I got something to give you." I was thinking maybe it's another one of his Bandung trip's gifts. I just didn't expected this:
I'd wanted this particular wallet for months. From the FYI time till just this Friday when I went out with Faleela. I almost bought the brown one, but decided to wait till my pay comes in on Wednesday. & he gave this to me yesterday. I was soooooo touched. I can't even describe the feeling. There were a few times when I was at the shop itself and admiring it and he actually offered to buy it for me but I turned him down. BUT HE BOUGHT IT FOR ME STILL, WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE. I was so surprised and touched, I actually teared up.

He's sucha sweet darling. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment