Thursday, June 14, 2012

You And I

He has finally gotten his enlistment date. He sounded so grim when he texted me during class, "Kad jemputan da sampai bi." I actually sighed with relief when I read the message. I was starting to think the nation didn't want him. Hehe. But well, he got Home Team Academy and will be going in on 11 September. Yes, indeed, the countdown begins, but we have to be optimistic. Here is another test for us. & InsyAllah, we'll breeze through it just like we always have. Because I believe in us. :)

Right now, I'm going through all my assignment essays. So far, so good. My brain seems to function better at night, and if you ask me, that's bad news because I need more sleep now. I sleep like a pig in the train on the way to classes. & even during class, I'll start to nod off. Plus, I was fasting today and I felt so weak and unsteady at times. & I'll be fasting again tomorrow. Really need to get used to fasting again before Ramadhan comes. When tomorrow ends, it will be exactly 2 more weeks before I enter the centre as a trainee teacher. I'm half excited, and half nervous. I've learnt so much the past 3 weeks and even then, I feel like it's not enough to prepare me. But like they say, "Just because you know everything about children, it won't make you a good teacher unless you have the passion." :D

I shall leave now but before that, here is something I found from Le Love. :):3

To everyone else: If you love him, don't let him go. Time is precious. Let the little things go and enjoy the time you have. If he makes you feel loved each and everyday, if you can be yourself when you're with him, if he can make you laugh, if he is your best friend. Don't give up, in the end it's worth it all. Believe.

:)


I know I am not alone
I am not the only one who is broken
And I know I'll never let you go
I could watch the world pass by
Just as long as it's you and I
You and I

No comments:

Post a Comment