Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I don't want these moments to end. I'm enjoying myself too much, loving each moment that I'm playing this music that I love so much, and when I'm on the stage under all those spotlights, I feel so at home. All my worries just automatically fade away. Because all that matters then is the music that we're all creating together as one. I don't want the show to come to an end tomorrow. I just want to play forever and ever. No need to go back to work on Friday. No need to worry about getting my diploma transcript as soon as possible. No need to bother about anything. But alas, things are never that way.

3 years ago, I would never have thought of being so committed to this. Now, I have never regretted it. No matter how tired I am, no matter how tiring it can be from practices to the actual bump-ins and show days, no matter how hard it can be to deal with certain people, it's still what I love, and it's always, always, ALWAYS worth it.

I'm not really looking forward to going back to work on Friday. The days just pass by too fast. :(

Oh wells. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment