Monday, April 2, 2012














My last lesson with them kids was today. I gave them these little coloured heart-shaped papers to write notes for their friends and stuff, and I received quite a number, unexpectedly. I wept a little as I walked away from the school. The teachers had all been very nice to me, and the group of kids who actually cooperated were my favourites. I'm going to miss them. :(

If you noticed a note with a Mrs. Siti, I'll tell you the story, short and simple. They misinterpreted my showing them wedding videos on Youtube that one time, they thought I was married and even had an argument as a class.

"Cikgu Siti not wearing ring. Of course she not married la!"

I know. See how smart the kids this generation are. :p & I officially know that this field is what I want to do. The feeling of realizing that the students actually appreciated me cannot be described. :3

Till my next post. & oh! I'm an official RP graduate. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment