Saturday, February 18, 2012

So, how should I say my week went?

Well, I suddenly had some kind of good luck this week. I got the part-time job at Uniqlo, and was posted to ION. This story was funny. Haz and me were at Compass Point Macs for a late lunch after my teaching ended. Oh, please don't get me started on how the class went. For primary 3 kids, they're really rude. I am shocked myself. Anyway, we were talking about everything when suddenly my phone vibrated. We both stared at the unknown number together and I picked it up. At first, I thought it was Recruit Express (-.-), so I was prepared to reject any offer if it clashes with my Gamelan timings. The person on the other side asked if I was Faz, and then said, "I am calling from Uniqlo." I immediately sat up in my sit EXCITEDLY. & Haz was like, "Who? Who?" & I was mouthing, UNIQLO! Hahahahaha. Yada, yada, yada, after I hung up, I was like, Oh-my-god. & then suddenly Haz's phone vibrated. Same number. We got too overexcited and I almost screamed. People were already staring at us by then and I was flapping my hands excitedly. Haz composed herself and answered the call. When she finished, we couldn't stop high-fiving each other. The next day, we went down to Somerset to sign the paperwork. I'm starting on the 24th. Got some tips from Shaza earlier just now, so I'm looking forward to it. Maybe might even see her since we're both at the same outlet. Did I mention Haz got posted to Vivocity? :(

Second stroke of luck is finally getting the salary from Ivory Metal. I'm still trying to control my spending. I just bought two shoes yesterday. Sigh. I am so gonna develop the film photos next week. How long has it been? 2 years. Sorry, Mustaqim.

So, I guess that's about it. UT3 in full swing next week. I hope to breeze through it. It sucks when you're doing your exam and you're confident it's the right answer, but later on, you think it might be wrong. You know how demotivating that is? Ugh.

I have teaching again on Monday, ughhhh. Now I'm no longer excited for it anymore. I've got the naughtiest class in my hands, with one of them being the most rudest boy I have ever met. So far. I have to replace Faezah on the 29th this month at Yio Chu Kang Primary. I just really hope the students are not like Mee Toh. I can just DIE. 

I think my throat just needs to get used to shouting every Monday. :/

Okay, till here. Gotta continue revising. 3 more UTs to go and I have unofficially graduated from RP!! :D:D

If it's very painful for you to criticize your friends - you're safe in doing it. But if you take the slightest pleasure in it, that's the time to hold your tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment