Saturday, February 11, 2012

She was looking really fabulous last night. & I had fun people-watching with her while we sat and ate. TK was the MC, and he was pretty awesome. He's like a natural, and I won't be surprised if one day he appears on TV. :D

So anyway, last night was fun except the part where we had to wait for the dance floor segment to end so we could get on with the lucky draw. They all danced for one hour! Gosh. Sadia kept going from us back to dance floor back to us again then back to dance floor again. Repeatedly. It's so funny! & Haz was super paranoid with the way she looked. Sigh. The next time I will see her dress up so fab is on her wedding day. Haiya....

Anyway, I was so tired this morning I had to drag my feet out the door to go for Balinese rehearsal. Serious, sheesh, serious. I even didn't know what time it was. Ahmad called when I was at the circle line platform at Paya Lebar and I was talking like a person who just woke up from sleep. & I was confidently saying, "I will reach there no later than 1.30." Padahal dah 2 o'clock! He pointed that out and I was like so paiseh! HAHA!

Habib and Shyme are chasing each other in and out of the room as I'm typing here. Sungguh irritating. Texted Liyana earlier, been a while since I met that girl. It's hard to meet up with friends when you're working or when you have a busy schedule. It sucks even more when you try to fit them in your schedule and they complain that you're not trying hard enough. It sucks more than that when they say you have more time for your other friends than them. What's wrong with you people, honestly? Dah bagos orang nak tepikan time untuk kau, tak tau bersyukur pe?

Anyway, had a long chat with Liyana. Really miss her. Been a while since we went to lepak at Ya Kun @ Changi Airport. Haha. That's like our standard place to lepak. Sit like nyonya, drink kopi ke milo, gossip-gossip. :D

Okay, I'm actually multi-tasking between typing here and doing my Business Finance UT3 notes. I just realized exactly how much formulas I have to understand again. Gawd, I regret taking this module. When I thought there won't be any calculations, there is! Plus using excel as well. Like what the.... I can't even.....

My first class ever on Monday. Balinese performance at Canadian International School on Wednesday. Shall bring laptop on Tuesday before GA practice to continue doing whatever notes I have left.

I'm scared. I'm just really scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment