Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My dearest cat just can't get any cuter.

Anyway, tomorrow is finally and hopefully the last UT paper that I will ever sit for. I'm praying like crazy that I will be able to graduate safely from RP and finally chase my dreams. :)

I've been reading a book called The Cinderella Society by Kay Cassidy. & it's really nice. I know it's just a freaking book but I can't help but to quote something the "Prince Charming", as they called him, said.

"Because when I'm with you, I can almost see the guy I used to be. That's why I didn't want to sit at the round tables on our first date. I didn't want you to see that part of my life. I didn't want it to scare you off. But I screwed up anyway, because I couldn't get past it myself. You make me want to be a better person just so I'm worthy of you. You're beautiful and smart, you care about people, and you stand up for what you believe in. I'm in awe of you most of the time."

That's really sweet because it touched me a little. But nothing beats The Pact by Jodi Picoult. That book is the sweetest of all sweetest.

Okay. Busy week ahead. & I mean, reeeally busy week ahead. Bismillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment