Sunday, June 26, 2011

SAY HELLO TO HABIB, OUR BRITISH SHORTHAIR LILAC! :D
Getting a cat has always been one of our dreams. My sis and I waited a really long time for this moment. So yesterday, when I was out with Shaa and Nadeem, my sis called and said they were gonna go to the pet farm at Pasir Ris farmway so I was like, okayy... Then she called again and said my parents were thinking of getting one. & at that time, Shaa, Nd and me were at McCafe at Downtown and I almost screamed out in happiness. Heh. But they didn't get it though. Shaa, Nd and me were at the horse stables at PRP when we saw my family there too. My mum showed me a video of the cat they wanted, this exact cat! & she was like, "Abah say can can, better get cause very hard to persuade Abah." Hahaha, mak aku. Anyway, this morning, while I was watching Percy Jackson and the Olympians, my mum came home and asked us to get ready 'cause we're going to the cat place to buy. I was over the moooooooooon. There were two of the same breed but different colours. One was dark grey and this one is, a little lighter grey or so. The guy taught us how to bathe it and groom it and stuff. My mum was also damn excited. So we settled all the stuff; scratching post, carrier, food, litter, toys, shower stuff. The guy gave us a complete set of what we needed. So at least we know what to do. :D:D

So we let Habib roam around our house curiously. This little bundle is the cutest thing ever. He actually sneaked in between my crossed legs and curled up to sleep. But the most walaoeh thing he did was to actually sleep on my bed. What's worse, on Ahmad's hoodie. Banyak cantek muke die baring atas hoodie orang. Macam tak bersalah gitu. Haha. So far, we're doing good. Apart from Habib peeing on my sis's bed, and a while later, pooping on MY bed. -.- Baru first day, dah banyak cobaan. But I was having fun, seriously. Hopefully tomorrow, it'll stop sneezing. Even though it's cute when it sneezes, it worries me.

Anyway, we got some tips from cat owners as well. This still feels surreal, ya know. We waited so long for this. The only unfair part is Farah. She's only 5 and she got a cat now. While for my case, about 14 years since the first time I started loving cats. In a month's time, he'll be going for his third vaccination. This is so exciting. *screams like fangirl*

Will be going to IKEA tomorrow to get some organization stuff. Need to get the cat stuff organized.

Habibi, Habibi, Habibi ya ali baba! Shaa and Nadeem said the exact same thing to me. -.-

Alrighty, the cat has stopped meowing on the first night. So far so good. Now cat owner can go to sleep. Nights all!!! :D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment