Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Rizwan: Why is life so difficult? Simple; you don't see things at the point of view of a six year old.

This guy caught me crying silently in class and bugged me to tell him. It reminded me so much of Syai in Year 1, Sem 1, where Syai actually forced me to tell him everything so I confided all my problems in him. & it was the same with Rizwan too. Something about him reminded me of Syai, but it's different. Rizwan faced the same thing I did too, so I guess we're on the same boat. But talking to him made me feel slightly better. His girlfriend is a lucky girl. Treasure him, Melina. :)

So I guess that's about it. Actually, I'm really thankful to God for the friends I've found. Today, 2 people actually told me that they appreciated me. It's been so long since I've heard that from anyone, and with all the feelings I kept inside in the day, I broke down. Alone. In the room. Well, that's fine with me. But I never expected it today, especially not today. It didn't particularly make my day, but neither did it make me feel worse. I just don't know how to explain it.

I haven't cried like this since the night I woke up from that horrible dream. But I guess sometimes, all we need is a good cry to feel better. I'm gonna try settle everything by tomorrow.

Everyone's stressed too, you know. Always remember you have the Big Guy up there who knows every single thing about you especially on what's best for you. I remember something I read from Al-Kamil but translated to my understanding(gimme a break):

If your prayer has not been fulfilled, it could be because Allah has something better in store for you than what you have asked for. Or it could be because if Allah were to grant it, you would end up sinning even more. Or it could be because if Allah were to grant it, you would forget about Him once you are happy with what you asked for.

Sometimes, I find myself so contradicting. I know all these yet, I'm still so down on myself. Sorry I'm sucha deep and emotional person. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment