Monday, July 4, 2011

Last week:
So, Habib was down with flu last week and his eyes were in bad condition as well, so my sis and mum brought him to the vet at Jalan Kayu (apparently, my sis says the guy vets there were so handsome -.-) and he got pills and eye drops, and the cone thing above. So cute right! He was so upset with the thing. Well, it was uncomfortable, obviously, but it's to prevent him from scratching or cleaning his eyes with his paws. We bathed him on Saturday and it was hilarious. Towel dry him and then used the hair dryer to dry him further. He ran and ran around the balcony. So hilarious. He's a really smart kitty, for a three month old. Every time I prepare the saline solution and cotton pads for his eyes, he'll run away. It sucks when he had the flu, he was always sleeping and less active.

Last night:
This little buddy actually accompanied me to watch Jennifer's Body. I kept him nearby 'cause I was scared even though the movie was nowhere near scary. But I still have to admit, Megan Fox is really awesome. So anyway, ever since he recovered, he's been sliding around the house. The floor of my house is marble, so for his kind of fur, well, bottom line, he just loves sliding around. He'll purposely run so fast and slide around corners. -.-

& he woke me up this morning by licking my lip and then sitting on my neck. Perangai gemok. Takde tempat lain nak dudok. But it was a good thing because it was six plus and I had to get up for school. A living alarm clock. HAHA!


I was tearing up when I read this. I wonder what's with me lately. I'm letting myself fall deeper, even though I know it will hurt me. Because in the end, it always hurts. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment