Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I really don't know where to rant. On FB and Twitter, everyone will see, and I don't want that. It's called drawing attention and that ain't my intention. Besides, if I rant on Twitter, there are people who are also in the same class as me and this sad son of a fill in the blanks. So, I'd rather not create more problems for myself.

I just counted. Now that it's Week 8, there is 7 more weeks left before I don't have to see this fuckface again. Yea, I'm pissed. The moment he stepped in class today, he grinned at me and said, You got boyfriend? like, a few times.

Mixed with the emotions I'm feeling right now, being angry is the last thing I need because it means I'll burst. & I don't want to burst.

I'm really really pissed with this person right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment